- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free face masks
- Daily disinfection
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Non-smoking property
- Soundproof rooms available
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Room service available
- Pets allowed (charges may apply)
Located in a 17th century building in the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, just a 10-minute walk from The Louver, this hotel offers air-conditioned guestrooms and a courtyard garden. Guest rooms at Millésime Hôtel feature bed linen by Pierre Frey and each room is equipped with free WiFi and a TV. Some rooms offer views of Saint-Germain-des-Prés Church. Breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s breakfast room with an arched ceiling or in guests’ rooms upon request. Breakfast can also be enjoyed in the courtyard when the weather is nice. The reception desk at Millésime Hôtel is open 24 hours a day and a concierge service is available. Free newspapers and a computer with internet access are offered in the hotel lobby. A 4G smartphone is at disposal at the reception, offering free calls to Europe and North America. Metro Station Saint-Germain-des-Prés is located 1148 feet from the hotel and offers direct access to the Montmartre district. Noter-Dame is a 15-minute walk away.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Payment is required on-site and must be with the same credit card used for booking. Guests will receive a nonsmoking policy document upon check-in.
Lovely small comfortable and clean hotel, helpful staff, unbeatable location.
- What did you like most?Great location, walking distance to the Louvre and excellent dining (Les Deux Magots and Chez Fernand were our favorites). Staff spoke excellent English and helped us plan our time in Paris, making bookings at restaurants, etc. Clean, comfortable, and spacious room.
- Was there anything you didn't like?We liked it all. Great small hotel in Paris.