3 Star Hotel
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Wheelchair accessible
- vending machine
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage services
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Audible alarm
- CCTV security in common areas
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Fitness center
- Laundry services
- Lower bathroom sinks available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Non-smoking property
- Spa services
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Accessible toilet
- Room service available
- Pets allowed (charges may apply)
Set in central Paris, this hotel is 1148 feet from Gare de Lyon RER Station. It features a 24-hour reception with a ticket service and offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. Each guest room includes free Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. All of the rooms are serviced by a elevator. The private bathrooms are fitted with a hairdryer. A buffet breakfast is available every morning. Vending machines selling drinks and snacks are also available. The Hôtel Riesner hotel is just 1312 feet from Saint-Martin Canal and the Jardin des Plantes is a 10-minute walk away. The Arc de Triomphe and Disneyland Paris are both accessible via Gare de Lyon.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Please note that the hotel does not accept checks as a method of payment. For any booking with a prepayment, the credit card used for the booking will be required at guest arrival at the hotel. Otherwise a new payment will be made at check-in with the credit card presented.
Great hotel and staff- recommended...
- What did you like most?Very clean and staff were very helpful especially Tarek and Eloise at the front desk.
- Was there anything you didn't like?High step in bathtub/shower- not good for us.