4 Star Hotel
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Snack bar
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Access to health care professionals
The Artemide is in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air-conditioned and decorated in contemporary style. Guests can enjoy flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee-making facilities. Breakfast at Artemide consists of a large buffet, and guests can relax in the lounge bar which has leather armchairs. From the Ambrosia Rooftop Restaurant & Bar, there are panoramic views out over Rome. Hotel Artemide is just 215 yards from the Repubblica Metro Station, 2 stops from the Spanish Steps. The staff can arrange a shuttle service to/from the Fiumicino and Ciampino airports.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Please inform Hotel Artemide of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. If you are booking a prepaid rate and require an invoice, please include your company details in the Special Requests box when booking. Please note that a reservation is required to access the Artemis Spa. The spa is open from 11:00 until 20:00, and is at extra charge. Children below the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa. Please note that when booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Hotel Artemide has a private art gallery that houses some of the most important interpreters of early twentieth century painting: De Chirico, Magritte, Balla, Severini, Capogrossi and Marini.
Great place to stay
- What did you like most?Staff was amazing. Great service! Excellent breakfast spread and rooftop bar.
- Was there anything you didn't like?It was a decent walk from a number of locations.