NH Collection Palazzo Cinquecento
5 Star Hotel
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- Babysitting/Child Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Snack bar
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Concierge services
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Off-Site parking
- Sun Deck
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Parking Available
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Access to health care professionals
- Free face masks
- Food delivery
- Car rental available
Set in Piazza del Cinquecento Square in Rome, NH Collection Palazzo Cinquecento offers luxurious accommodations a few steps from Termini Metro and Train Station. A free fitness center and a rooftop terrace are featured. Each room and suite come with air conditioning, a mini bar and free WiFi. Some have a terrace and views of the surrounding extensive gardens with Roman ruins. Suites feature a seating area with flat-screen TV. Breakfast is served daily. Guests enjoy a bar and a restaurant that serves local dishes. Room service is also available. The Spanish Steps are a 25-minute walk from NH Collection Palazzo Cinquecento, while the Coliseum is 0.9 mi away. You can find links to all main attractions in Rome through the nearby metro.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. When booking a Non-Refundable Rate, please make sure that the name on the credit card used for the booking corresponds to the guest staying at the property. Please note that the credit card used for the booking must be shown at check-in. When traveling with pets an extra charge of 35 EUR per stay applies. Please note that the property can only allow pets with a maximum weight of 25 kg. A maximum of 2 pets per room is allowed. Guide dogs stay for free. All requests are subject to confirmation by the property.
- What did you like most?Nice hotel right next to main train station, good location, friendly staff clean and large rooms
- Was there anything you didn't like?Noisy, honking all day very busy area, the front of hotel is located adjacent to the main Roma centrals train station. Dont recommend going out the front at night after 8-9 pm, full of homeless, crack heads, and shady characters lounging around station. Use the back entrance of hotel to avoid Unsafe and smelly situations. Police was on 24 hour patrol in that area all night every night. The back side of hotel is a nicer area.
Great location with friendly staff.
- What did you like most?Lovely spacious room and exceptional breakfast buffet.
- Was there anything you didn't like?The water pressure in the shower is not great. Many of the holes in the shower head are calcified/blocked, so the spray is not so great.