AC Hotel by Marriott Austin Hill Country
2.5 Star Hotel
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Snack bar
- Wheelchair accessible
- outdoor pool
- blackout curtains
- Designated Smoking Area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Convenience Store
- Happy Hour
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Free face masks
- Contactless check-in/out
- CCTV security in common areas
AC Hotel by Marriott Austin Hill Country features free bikes, fitness center, a shared lounge and terrace in Austin. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, a business center and free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar. An American, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available daily at the property. At the hotel you'll find a restaurant serving American cuisine. Dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free options can also be requested. Guests at AC Hotel by Marriott Austin Hill Country will be able to enjoy activities in and around Austin, like hiking. Austin Convention Center is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Capitol Building is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 14 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott Austin Hill Country.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- What did you like most?The staff are very nice especially to Ms.Francys who prepared our breakfast.
- Was there anything you didn't like?unresolve credit card charges.
Really enjoyed my stay.
- What did you like most?Very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was great.
- Was there anything you didn't like?A little bit of a drive to most things.