MyTALE Creative Academy Hotel
4 Star Hotel
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- Babysitting/Child Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Coffee shop
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Private check-in/check-out
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Happy Hour
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Outdoor furniture
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Access to health care professionals
Featuring a terrace, a restaurant as well as a bar, MyTALE Creative Academy Hotel is located in the center of Rome, a 7-minute walk from Santa Maria Maggiore. This 4-star hotel offers room service, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bidet. MyTALE Creative Academy Hotel has some rooms with city views, and the rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot. All rooms feature a closet. A continental, Italian or American breakfast is available every morning at the property. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Cavour Metro Station, Colosseo Metro Station and Quirinale Palace. The nearest airport is Rome Ciampino Airport, 8.7 miles from MyTALE Creative Academy Hotel.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Please note that the hotel's RI.ONE restaurant will be closed for dinner from Feb. 1 to March 20.
Wonderful place with tasty food and drinks
- What did you like most?Very good location, all monuments in walking distance, good food few steps from the hotel, good daily room service, very good air conditioning (needed in summer), tasty breakfasts in the hotel, silence in the room although night club next to the hotel where you will find tasty drinks and good street party atmosphere.
For that price we got a better option at another hotel in Rome.
- What did you like most?It is very close to the coliseum.
- Was there anything you didn't like?The presidential suite was just 2 basic rooms facing each other. Clean bathroom. but the rugs in the room were dirty. The taste of breakfast was far from being fabulous.